Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BONUS POST!!!!

Are you shocked? Are you amazed? Yes I know...you can't believe that I am actually posting twice in one day. It really is quite a miracle. As I was going through the folder of photos on my good friend Janell's laptop, I found some funny photos that I had almost forgotten about. So, for those of you who check my blog, you are about to laugh your head off at some rare, never before seen footage of us in our apartment. Try not to pee your pants while viewing these. (I tried to post the videos...but it just wouldn't work. Maybe next time. For now...satisfy yourself with pictures).
Just so you know, these clothes DO NOT belong to any of us. We found them when we moved in. They were stowed in a giant laundry bag on top of one of our dressers, and we forgot about them for a while. When we rediscovered them, this is what happened. From there we proceeded to use them as paint clothes for the children, cutting them up to make bandages for a pretend game of doctor with the kids, and other such fun things.







My favorite one is the third one down. Remind anybody of my youth? Ah yes...the nerd that I used to be. Someone find a picture from when I was twelve or thirteen so I could put it up next to these ones...makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Mary said...

uyinhmn catherine

Mary said...

Love the pictures. Now I know what you'll look like in your old age! Red Square is very beautiful at night. I'm glad you didn't get swept away by all the party goers.

P.S. Keep posting! It always makes my day!

Rick said...

Haha! Sorry I haven't been posting random comment on your blog. Remember, I am a tax accountant and in America, tax returns were due the day you posted this. Love the blue top with the brown skirt, Sexy! You will drive the Russian boys wild. haha! Have fun!